- We tattoo people aged 18+ ONLY with no exceptions. Please bring valid photo ID: current passport, driver’s license, or WA Photo Card.
- If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, we will not tattoo you in the best interests of you & your child’s health.
- Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure you are fit & healthy enough to get a tattoo. If in doubt, consult a medical professional.
Artful Ink Australia Terms & Conditions
- All booking deposits are non-refundable & non-transferrable.
- If you cancel your appointment after paying a deposit, you will forfeit the deposit.
- In the event of a state of emergency or lockdown being declared, all deposits will be held by Artful Ink until business operations can resume.
- All reschedule requests and cancellations must be in writing.
- We’re happy to reschedule without loss of deposit; if you give us a minimum of three (3) business days’ notice for standard appointments, and five (5) business days for full day appointments.
- We strive to give the best possible experience to all our clients and repeated rescheduling by one client affects the experience of others. Repeated rescheduling will be treated as a cancellation, please do not ask for more than three (3) reschedules.
- Holiday periods (Christmas, Easter etc) are not considered business days and therefore no reschedules can be completed during this time.
- If you would like to make a major change to your design concept, most of our artists require at least five (5) business days’ notice prior to your appointment. Any less notice will be considered a cancellation, and your appointment will need to be rebooked with a new deposit paid.
- If booking with Janelle, please give a minimum of ten (10) working days advance notice of a major design change and be aware that another consultation may be required.
- All estimates are indicative only and can vary based on the final design, sizing and placement at the discretion of the tattooist.
- Tattoos are usually charged per hour; from the moment the tattoo machine touches the skin. However, in the event stencils need to be resized or re-placed numerous times at the client’s request, it is at the discretion of the tattoo artist to charge for this time. Freehand design time may also be charged for (see below).
At Artful Ink we have different rates for different artists levels:
- Hourly: $165
- Full day: $900 (6-7 hrs)
- Hourly: $220
- Full day: $1210 (6-7 hrs)
- Hourly: $220
- Full day: $1320 (6-7 hrs)
Tier 1 Senior Artist
- Hourly: $250
- Full day: $1500 (6-7 hrs)
If your artist uses their freehand skills to create your tattoo (this means drawing directly onto your skin rather than using a stencil) they may charge from the moment the pen touches your skin. This is at the artist’s discretion.
If you have a full day session booked with one of our artists, the minimum charge for your appointment will be 4 hours.
If you have a fine line tattoo, single coloured ink tattoo, tattoo containing red ink or tattoo on your hands, feet, wrists, ankles, neck, ears, behind the ear, face, or lip, we do not offer free of charge touch ups.
Artful Ink Australia Pty Ltd & our tattoo artists own the copyright for all artwork created.
If you test positive for COVID-19, please do not attend your appointment. To avoid forfeiting your tattoo deposit, we require a photo of your positive test result. Provide this and we will happily reschedule your appointment (minus a 10% admin fee). If you don’t provide us proof of your positive test before your scheduled appointment time, your deposit will be forfeited.
If you are a COVID-19 close contact, and have no symptoms, we ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. If you choose not to attend your appointment in this case, standard t&cs apply.
These measures are in place for both your health and the health of our staff. Thank you for your understanding!